Somehow, I didn’t get the original email from Studio Calico, but I received a copy this morning….the binders were to leave China on December 1, and the minute they arrive at their warehouse, they’ll be shipped off to us immediately. I feel bad for feeling bad about it in the first place, but I didn’t get that darn email explaining the hold-up! Oh, well, I’m not worried. I’m still participating, and I just discovered today that Ormolu also has cute smaller size binders ready for decorating any way one pleases (check it out here)! Now, why didn’t I know about that sooner? Well, my head is out of the sand at this point in time, and I’m ready to celebrate December!
Pictures are not the greatest, my apologies. This is fun, though; I am so glad I am doing this!
Supplies being used:
- Studio Calico’s December Daily kit (sold out)
- 7 Gypsies silver glitter rubbings paper
- Gold cardstock glitter paper
- Duck cloth canvas (canvas stars)
- We R Memory Keepers divided page protectors (cut to size)
- Ali Edwards’ December Daily templates from Designer Digitals
- Ali Edwards’ Merry Banners brushes, also from Designer Digitals
- 25 Moments by Ali Edwards stamp set
Thanks for stopping by, I’ll be back again tomorrow!